LEARN HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR NEW SWIMWEAR
At TheBeachCompany, we love swimwear as much as you do and we would love for you to get the best out of your new swimwear. When purchasing swimwear, make sure you look for styles with chlorine resistant material or thicker materials. These will last longer, especially if you swim in pools more often than you do at the beach. To ensure your new swimsuits longevity, please see below our Swimwear Care Instructions so you and your swimwear can enjoy many Summers to come!
- ♥ Rinse thoroughly after use
- ♥ Hand wash separately in cold water
- ♥ Use mild/detergent/soap if you must
- ♥ Drip dry or lay flat in shade
- ♥ Do not wring, soak, rub or bleach
- ♥ Do not roll up or store wet
- ♥ Do not iron or dry clean
- ♥ Do not put in washing machine
- ♥ Do not tumble dry
- ♥ Some colours may alter in appearance or become transparent when wet
- ♥ Colours and prints may fade in the sun over time
- ♥ Avoid suntan lotions, tanning oils/creams, pools treated with harsh chemicals and abrasive surface.