Sun's Out...Fun's Out !
But the beach can sometimes be difficult, especially if you’re not used to sand or salt water, but there are ways to make long beach days easier and less of a hassle. If you’re planning on hitting the beach this summer , then you need to know these tips and tricks
1. Protect your precious phone from sand and water by putting it in our Dry Bags. You can still use it through the plastic!
2. Make sure you bring baby powder to the beach because it takes off wet sand faster than anything else
3. If there's water in your ears, blowing into a deflated balloon can help clear it out.
4. Freeze Aloe Vera Ice Cubes just in case you get sunburn. But more importantly, put on plenty of sunscreen regularly so that it doesn’t happen!
5. Carry a sand-free beach bag. With this in mind, try getting a mesh tote bag for carrying your things. Just give it a few shakes at the end of the day, and the sand will fall out.
6. This sounds obvious, but so many people don’t think about it and end up burning their feet.
7. Forget Flash tattoos–make your own cool designs using sunscreen and by the end of the day you will have a Sun tattoo
8. If you're looking for a new summer 'do, just squeeze some lemon juice on your hair. Lemon juice + the sun = natural highlights!
Love Beach Bums...