Soltan Protect & Moisturise lotion SPF30 200ml has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
• Apply generously using 2-3 tablespoons full of product for the entire body. Rub in well
• One bottle contains 6 applications for the average body size
• Shake well before use
• Avoid contact with fabrics.
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm) Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Solait Baby 50+ SPF Very High Moisturising Sun LotionAdvanced UVA/UVB protectionPaediatrician approvedWater resistant24 Hour HydrationDermatologically Approved...
Solait SPF50+ Kids' Moisturising Roll-on Sun Lotion is specially formulated with a combination of broad...