Forearm Fulcrum Jr.
The paddles teaches you to maintain a high elbow position to initiate "pull" phase of your stroke earlier by lifting your elbow for a high catch. It works by connecting your forearm and hand into a single surface by not allowing the wrist to bend and drop early. This will improve your reach which will increase your efficiency, speed and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull.
The shape is a figure-eight and allows you to maintain feel of the water against the forearm and palm of your hand.
Junior Forearm Fulcrum Paddle Features:
- Designed to improved your stroke technique.
- Training tool to develop EVF (early vertical forearm) for all four strokes.
- Teaches you to keep a high elbow position to initiate the "pull" phase of your stroke earlier.
- Improves efficiency my developing a stronger, uninterrupted pull.
- Junior size fits youth and those with smaller arms.