Crucial Moves To Make When Trying On a Swimsuit
Here's our 6-step pointer on exercises in the changing room to make sure you swimsuit stays suited up!
- Lift your arms over your head. Does the top rise up?
- Bend over. Does your chest spill out the front?
- Lower your arms so they’re at your sides. Are your breasts coming out of the sides of the suit?
- Relax your shoulders. Do the straps fall off?
- Sit cross-legged. Does the bottom pop open or creep down in the back?
- Do a couple of lunges. Does the bottom ride up?
3 tips to stay safe in the pool this summer →
← Swimsuit Myths and Shopping Tips
Leave a Reply