Whenever the chaos around me gets too intense to deal with, whenever I feel the need to push back and step away, I close my eyes and instantly, my mind begins to wander. It takes me to exotic destinations, and from here in Mumbai, where else is better than Aamchi Goa.
Beach Vacation Packing List
By the sea is where I find my haven. Goa is paradise on Earth for absolutely anyone and everyone, it has this ability to transform itself to please each person that sets foot on this gorgeous land. There is something for the shopper, the foodie, the historian, the nature lover, the party goer, the parents, the kids, the gamblers, the adventure lovers, the thrill seekers…for those on a budget or for those addicted to luxury..
So although this is not an exhaustive list of things to pack for your beach vacation, it is a fun look at some beach vacation essentials.
1. Swimwear : The thing to remember while picking swimwear is that comfort and confidence are most important factors. All of us would like to rock bikini’s, supermodel style, but all of us might not be able to. So pick what you feel most confident in, these days there are plenty of patterns and styles of swimwear to choose from.
2. Maxi Dresses : These are super hard working and super versatile. Slip it on over your swimsuit and it will take you from beach to brunch, pair it with a little shimmer for a party, switch those flip flops with some heels and you will be ready for a dinner date.
3. Sunscreen: Whether you want the oil to expedite your tan, or the cream to block it, carry something to protect from the UV rays.
4. Sun Hats : They don’t just protect the skin from the sun, the look stylish and elegant too.
5. Footwear : A cute pair of flip flops and a trendy pair of sandals (fringe or gladiators or fringed gladiators :) are absolute musts.
6. Sunglasses : An essential that I have forgotten many-a-time, which is why it needs a special mention!
The Beach Company is India's largest retailer of SWIMWEAR I BEACHWEAR I HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS in India. We cater to holiday-goers and swimmers at all levels. We hope you enjoy your experience and urge you to be careful by the water.